I’d like to thank the wonderful Kat from familyfurore.com for passing this award over to me. Kat hosts a powerful mental health blog in which she shares her personal experiences in raising her amazing teenage daughter Jessie who has bipolar disorder, PTSD and anxiety. Kat is a kind, funny and truly inspirational mental health advocate who has been a wonderful support to me over the time I have been blogging. Thanks again Kat, you’re a star!
So without further ado, here are the answers to Kats questions!
1) If you lived as part of self sufficient community, what would your contribution be?
Hmm… I don’t know… I lack many basic life skills so they would probably kick me out pretty quickly… I could possibly document the goings on journal style thus creating their own history books…?
2) If you were a fruit, which fruit would you be, and why?
I would be a quince, this is because I have an unrealistic fear of being eaten alive and of all the fruits I could think of, quince tastes the worst!
3) If you were to go on the Dr Phil show, what dilemma from your life would you be on there for?
Oh geez… So many dilemmas to choose from…. if I were to look around my house for inspiration right now the show could potentially be titled “My Bipolar Teenage Mother Has Too Many Pets”
4) Cats or dogs? Both or neither, and why?
I love and have both, but gun to my head… Cats… This is purely a laziness thing, cats don’t need walking or constant attention so I feel less guilty towards the cats if I am depressed and not being the perfect pet owner.
5) What’s the biggest letdown you’ve forgiven in a friend?
She stole money from the job I worked at and I was blamed – she never spoke up and to this day doesn’t know I knew it was her. It was 15yrs ago, I have let it go, she is worth it.
6) What are the first three words that immediately come to mind after reading this sentence?
First. Three. Words.
7) What is your most commonly spoken word or phrase? (Honesty required, profanity totally acceptable)
There would be a close tie between: “Where did I put the …?” and “Are you fucking kidding me?” Often said one after the other.
8) What makes you feel the most content in life?
Being alone yet surrounded by nature on a warm spring day.
9) If you could change one core fault in humanity, what would it be?
10) What are three things you’re most grateful for?
- The humans & pets that support me.
- Having all of the amazing 1st world opportunities that are available to me here in Australia.
11) Do you cut your sandwiches into rectangles or triangles?
Triangles. Unless I am cranky with the sandwich receiver, then I passive aggressively cut them into rectangles!
Thanks again for that Kat, they were some great questions!
Here are my lovely nominee’s for the 2018 Liebster award, go and check out their work!
- Parallel Dichotomy
- Proudly Bipolar
- Mental Health @ Home
- My Suicidal Depression – it’s not funny, it’s hilarious
- The Renegade Press
- Beyond The Moonlight
And here are my questions:
1.) What is your favourite sense and why? (as in taste, touch, smell etc)
2.) If you found $1000 in a bag at the local park and nobody seemed to be around, what would you do with it?
3.) Do your friends and family read your blog? If not, why not and if so, how does it change the way you write?
4.) What is the quirkiest little habit you have that you just can’t break?
5.) What is your favourite post from your own blog and why?
6.) If you could go back in time and speak to your 16yr old self, but only for 5 minutes, what would you say?
7.) What is your favourite physical feature and why?
8.) Are you a Winter person or a Summer person?
9.) If you could bring a celebrity back from the dead and take them out for the afternoon, who would you choose and where would you go?
10.) Who would have the best chance of survival in a Zombie apocalypse, you or your best friend? Why?
11.) This is the big one guys… The toilet paper roll. Under or over?
Okay, now it’s your turn! Simply read the rules below, make a cuppa and off you go!
Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2018
The winning blog wins a prize. Each blog gets one entry. To enter you must:
♦ Link to my blog post in your Liebster Award blog post.
♦ Answer the questions given to you (if nominated, if you were not nominated you can use my questions).
♦ Create more questions for your 5-11 nominees to answer (judged on uniqueness and creativity).
♦ Comment on this blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award. (To make it easy for the judge to read them all.)
Entries start 1st Jan 2018 and ends on 25th Dec 2018. The winner will be picked on the 31st of December