Wow, I feel very appreciated at the moment! A big thank you to Lawrence who blogs over at Being Bipolar for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Lawrence lives in France and writes (in both English & French) about his life with the daily challenges of bipolar disorder. Make sure you head over to his blog and check it out!
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me: (Kate)
- I prefer Pepsi Max to Coke Zero and I like it at room temperature not fridge temperature.
- I can say the alphabet backwards in less than 4 seconds – yeah, yeah I know it’s lame and I keep bringing it up, but I am a little bit low in the talent department okay!
- I am in my 30’s and still can’t cut in a straight line.
Lawrence’s Questions For Me:
How do you see a glass, half full or half empty?
Well, that REALLY depends on my mood at the time and who’s glass it is! I’d have to say both, I can be the most positive person on the planet in relation to anyone else in the world and even myself if I am manic, but when depression sets in I can be looking at a rapidly emptying cup with no chance of re-fills.
What do you prefer, to read a book or to listen to music?
Oh thats really difficult… I don’t want to pick because both words and music soothe my soul and carry me through the rollercoaster ride of mental illness. Gun to my head then I guess I would have to say listening to music because I can do it in more places – like while driving, running, trying to sleep etc.
What do you like most about mother nature?
Her absolute perfect balance when left undisturbed.
What is your favorite movie?
“Mr Right” the hilarious action/romantic comedy with Anna Kendrick and Sam Rockwell. I must have seen it a dozen times and it never fails to make me laugh no matter what mood I am in. If you haven’t watched it, watch it!
What do you like most about traveling?
The change of scenery and memories if I am with my family and if I am travelling alone then a long drive in the car is nice because I can listen to podcasts all the way through without being disturbed or put on my favourite music and sing my heart out without anyone else caring. Also the chance to only have to be responsible for myself – it’s very freeing.
- Revenge Of Eve
- Mental Health At Home
- The Smiles We Bear
- Family Furore
- Therapy Bits
- Beckies Mental Mess
- Color Me Bipolar
- A Guy Called Bloke
- Pink Starburst Anxiety
- Girl In Therapy
- What is your favourite type of self-care?
- Do you own pets? And if so, how do they affect your mental health?
- If you had $5,000,000 to spend on something other than for your own personal gain, what would you spend it on?
- Are you a grudge holder or a forgiver?
- What is your favourite social media platform and why?